Monday, May 26, 2014

Hey, Man--May 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

It's so good to be home! I was away for a week on a business trip to Alaska. It was awesome--I've never been before and it was certainly an item on my "bucket list." When I arrived at the airport on Saturday morning--after the red eye flight from Anchorage--I hopped in my car, made a quick trip through Starbucks, and drove 4 hours to get to my daughter's volleyball tournament at Penn State University. I spent three days and two nights there before packing her up and driving back home.

I was so happy that I'd left this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit for today. I was sure I'd be exhausted and maybe not too creative, so I wanted a quick, creative outlet. This month's kit features a great photopolymer stamp set called "Hey, Man" that's great for masculine cards. There are enough supplies to make 4 full-sized cards and 2 3x3 note cards. For the first two, I followed the directions that came with the kit.

(Stamp Set: Hey, Man; Ink: Marina Mist)


Then I altered the layout and elements and made my own card. Quick and easy-peasy. Just a little creativity after a long time away from my stamping room.

(Stamp Set: Hey, Man; Ink: Marina Mist)

No comments:

Post a Comment