Monday, May 12, 2014

Brightly Colored Many Thanks

I'm turning, once again, to Create with Connie & Mary for inspiration. This week's challenge is a color challenge. For me, it was a little more "challenging" because I've already cleared out my retiring stamp sets to make room for the NEW sets but I don't yet want to use those new sets. So I have only a few choices...well, I have a LOT of choices, but it seems like many few choices!

Here's the color pallet for this week:

CCMC302

and here's my creation. I think these colors are are really bright and cheery. what a pleasant "thank you" card!

(Stamp Set: Mosaic Madness; Inks: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight; Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White; Accessories: Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Mosaic Punch, Bermuda Bay Candy Dots, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon)
 

7 comments:

  1. Love the clean and simple layout of your card! Just beautiful! And the greeting fits perfectly in the mosaic shape! So clever! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of that set. I love the candy dots on the greeting punched piece! So fun! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mosaic set is still one of my favorites! I don't get it out often enough, but you have inspired me to do that! Love your card...clean and simple. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created such a modern, fun card with the colors and the mosaic stamp set.Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've inspired me to go dust-off my set! Such a simple and fun card! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How simple and just delightful! I love the one stamp image you picked and just repeated it in the colors. Wonderful use of this set! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card is such a pretty use of these colors and stamp set combined! I love the clean look and how you used the mosaics, especially how the sentiment is on one! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete