Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Orange You Glad I Played Along?

The Paper Craft Crew has come up with another great sketch for this week's challenge. I knew this would be one that I could work with.

I started out by choosing a piece of Quatrefancy Specialty Series Paper. I've pulled out all my DSPs because I want to keep using them until the very last moment when they retire. One side of this DSP is Pumpkin Pie and the other is Island Indigo, so that set my color scheme.

Here's the wonderful sketch

PCCCS072-102-008

And here's my card

(Stamp Set: Perfect Pennants; Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo; Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Whisper White; DSP: Quatrefancy; Accessories: Angled Top Tag Punch, Starburst Framelits, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Jumbo Rhinestones)

1 comment:

  1. What a bright and cheerful card Kathy! I love the way you've layered the colours and the fun spray of Bakers Twine! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew this week

    ReplyDelete